THE WORKING LIFE OF OUR SCHOOL
Our goal is to create a conducive atmosphere for learning and sharing, where unconditional love can be expressed irrespective of all diversities. In IHS High School, we aim at ensuring that each student has the potential and ability to live successful and becoming – a champion in the world. We aim at demonstrating that quality education is Attainable within the boundaries of our nation. ` We strive to help our young boys and girls to develop harmoniously, their physical, emotional, intellectual, moral and spiritual talents and qualities. We work towards crating an – environment of learning which captures the creative potentials of the student in an open, liberating and non-competitive manner.
We encourage studiousness; we take pride in great achievements, thinking, acting independently, and willingness to face challenges. We accept responsibilities and develop wider skills and interest in creativity. HIS High School therefore is a place where all can grow physically and spiritually, feel whole and experience the joy of learning and discovery.
IHS SCHOOL AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Our aims and objectives are derived from our motto “Becoming a Champion spiritually and academically”
- To enable youths to develop their individual talents to the full as well as to become well-rounded persons.
- To implement in a faithful and dedicated way the Nigerian National Policy on Education (NPE).
- To train youth to become leaders on the national and international level, by attending to moral integrity, a commitment to justice and becoming men and women for others, growth in responsible use of freedom and applying ethical approaches to institutions.
- To provide an opportunity for qualified young people of all classes and backgrounds to develop into a united community.
- To integrate development of both individual students and of the world at large.
- To promote growth in spiritual life.
- We aim at commitment to a life of service.
- We insist on the pursuit of excellence.
- We insist on ongoing valuable and adaptation.